Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Image via Poundcake NYC
- Bing Bang by Anna Sheffield 14K plated wolf studs, $25.00
- Father Panik Industries vintage rosary with brass knuckles, $86-$200
- Chelsea Ross Green organ trivet, $32
- Father Panik Industries "tattoo knuckle" convertible gloves, $32
- Sonja Fries hand-dyed reversible canvas bag with leather strap, $60-$85
The Poundcake NYC pop-up shop resided on Prince Street last January, but this year—just in time for the holiday season—they've taken up a post in Williamsburg. The new pop-up opened Thanksgiving weekend at 439 Metropolitan Ave, and this time around, they've partnered up with jewelry designer Sonja Fries. The shop features a slew of local designers like Max Steiner, Holst & Lee, Bing Bang by Anna Sheffield, and Dirty Librarian Chains, and sells all sorts of accessories, including jewelry, bags, gloves, and even a trivet or two.
It's open daily from 12pm to 9pm, and it'll close up on December 31st—so there's plenty of time to pick up the perfect brass knuckle necklace for your New Years Eve outfit. Take a look through the gallery above for four of our favorite items.
· Poundcake NYC [Official Site]
· Poundcake NYC Has Jewelry, Will Travel [Racked NY]