Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Where to buy animal-themed accessories in the East Village [The Local]
· Vintage-and-more shop Dry Goods opens on Atlantic [CG Patch]
· The Miha sale is worth a trip—or two [Sugar Rock Catwalk]
· The Shoshanna sale has $50 samples [Garment District Diva]
· Look, it's Nicki Minaj with palm tree hair! [NYP]
· Look, it's Kanye West wearing a leather skirt! [Racked]
· A brief history of the Victoria's Secret fashion show [Fashionista]