Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Oh no! Jake Gyllenhaal missed his usual SoulCycle class [Page Six]
· Apple's new cube draws even more tourists [NYDN]
· Fulton Mall boosters try to cope with loss of Filene's [Brooklyn Paper]
· The George Washington Bridge is getting new retail [WSJ]
· YSL muse Loulou de la Falaise passed away [Fashionista]
· So did the founder of Vans shoes [NYT]
· If Kim Kardashian wants to keep her ring, she'll have to buy it [Page Six]