Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Thirty-Three November Sales You Need to Know About
· Which Supermodel Halloween Party Had the Best Costumes?
· There Was a Vigil at Dash for Kim Kardashian's Divorce
· Inside Apple Soho's Raw New Temporary Space
· What Filene's Basement's Closing Means for New York
· There's "Hardly Anyone" at the Manolo Blahnik Sample Sale
· Behond: Apple's New Fifth Avenue Cube Is Finally Unveiled