Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Tom Ford's Bergdorf appearance sold $52,000 in makeup [The Cut]
· Robert Duffy of Marc Jacobs bought a super-skinny townhouse [TRD]
· New Flatiron pop-up provides lockers for heavy bags [DNAinfo]
· Forever 21 jumps on the "Navajo panties" bandwagon [Racked National]
· New job for Kate Gosselin: Blogging about coupons [NYDN]