Inside Greg Lauren's Military-Themed Installation on Grand Street
- Barracks at 125 Grand Street in Soho.
- Fashion installation, displaying military chic by Greg Lauren.
- Beautifully cut and on full display.
- Muted tones and frayed edges.
- Militaristic Romanticism, a metaphor for our times.
- Coats in every length.
- A well placed stripe can do wonders for a woman.
- Perfect for pricey protesting.
- Very effective for making a statement downtown.
- Cold weather coverups.
- Olive drab never looked better.
- Barracks is housed in the "Grand Street Hall" where New Yorkers were conscripted into service during the Civil War.