Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Starbucks says it won't close bathrooms after all [AMNY]
· The latest Rag & Bone mural is an optical illusion [Bowery Boogie]
· The Park Slope Food Coop had a mixer [NYO]
· 7-11 Bowery will open next month [The Local]
· Thom Browne says he wouldn't rule out an H&M collab [Stylelist]
· Missoni x Target has reappeared on the website [Madison Avenue Spy]
· Bad style means financial problems for Urban Outfitters [Business Week]