Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Foxy cut-out cork/leather wedges, $160 (were $295)
- Boyfriend cross-body, $178 (was $295)
- Delhia silk draped dress, $160 (was $298)
- M.A.B. flats, $100 (were $185)
- Trott cut-out wedge with embossed stingray heels, $200 (were $375)
- Endless Love straw/leather tote, $137 (was $250)
- Cheetah-print leather make-up pouch, $40 (was $75)
- Brigitte silk bustier dress, $190 (was $350)
- Quilted leather Flame satchel, $272 ($495)
The Rebecca Minkoff sample sale doesn't open to the public until the middle of this week, but we've got a preview of some of the merchandise they'll be carrying this year. Check out the slideshow above for shoes, bags, and cobalt-blue dresses marked down as low as $40. The sale kicks off at 10am Wednesday at 14 West 14th Street, just
east west of Union Square.
· Dealfeed: Rebecca Minkoff [Racked NY]