Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- That's Heidi Klum and Seal dressed as monkeys.
- Tyson Beckford, model soldier.
- Fergie attended as "Miss Universal Royalty."
- Model Nicole Trunfino went as some sort of sexy winged creature.
- MEOW, Doutzen Kroes.
- Actor Gregg Bello (The Wrestler) went as an OWS protestor. Cool or not cool?
- Ladies and gentlemen, Dr. Trey Macdougal (aka Kyle MacLachlan)
- Michelle Tractenberg might win the Best Costume Award
- Project Runway designers go for the full Black Swan effect
- Dannijo's Jodi Snyder and Danielle Snyder with Man Repeller Leandra Medine
- Fitness guru David Kirsch and his pecs, in genie costume
- Maybe Phillipe and David Blond, designers behind label The Blonds, had the best costumes of the night?
- Wait, no, scratch that. Nothing beats Amber Rose as Slash.
Heidi Klum is widely considered the Queen of Halloween for her annual parties and elaborate costumes. This year, though, she faced a challenger in the form of fellow model Miranda Kerr, whose event last night coincided with Heidi's New York bash. Above, those are some of the best costumes from Klum's party at the Dream Downtown. After the jump, you'll find the best looks from Kerr's event at Catch Roof in the Meatpacking District. Whose guests did it better?
- Miranda Kerr went as a ringmaster.
- Halloween or Williamsburg?
- Based on the photos, Kerr's party had a lot more guests dressed as sexy sports fans than Klum's.
- Circus zombies? Clown demons? Whatever these two are, they look great.
- Baby, she was born this way
- This is a guy dressed up like Kid Rock, and not Kid Rock himself...right?
- Vinnie from Jersey Shore showed up Heidi's party, but Kerr got The Situation.
- Amber Rose, party-hopper
- Record industry vet Andrew Harrell, Russell Simmons, and a guy who we're pretty sure just jumped into the photo
· Supermodel Showdown [Racked NY]