It's Supposed to Snow Tomorrow! Here are Ten Cold-Weather Halloween Costumes
- Channel your inner Tilda and go as the White Witch from Narnia.
- Leggings + ski goggles + puffy jacket = '80s ski bunny. (That's a still from Hot Tub Time Machine, but try real '80s ski movies for inspiration.)
- Got a vintage fur coat and high heels? Congratulations, you're a Russian gangster's girlfriend. Image via belife2007/Shutterstock.
- Another use for a thrift store fur coat: Cruella de Vil. Just add red gloves and some wash-out hair dye. Photo By Everett Collection / Rex Features.
- How to be a sexy Yeti: Buy this costume, ditch the mask and monkey feet, pair with cute shoes.
- Wear a gray poncho and a blond wig, and go as Martha Stewart getting out of prison. Image via Getty.
- Mrs. Claus is one of the rare "sexy" costumes that includes layers. We found this on Amazon. Add tights for extra warmth.
- Are you stunningly gorgeous? Do you have a fur hat? Boom: You're Julie Christie in Dr. Zhivago.
- Queen Frostine from Candyland has recently been demoted to Princess Frostine, but the original is so much better. Bonus: Here's a highly-detailed YouTube tutorial explaining her makeup.
- This is pretty advanced as Halloween costumes go, but if you can acquire an astronaut outfit, you definitely won't be cold. Image via Holbox/Shutterstock.