Ten Truly Inexplicable "Sexy" Costumes at Ricky's
- Oh Cinderella. Where are your pants?
- In case it isn't obvious, this is Sexy Michelangelo, the Ninja Turtle.
- Ricky's calls this one the The Cowardly Lioness, but we beg to differ. It takes courage to go out in public wearing so little clothing, and that courage is probably the liquid kind.
- Just because it isn't body paint doesn't make it tasteful.
- Because thereâ€™s nobody men find more attractive than Manny Pacquiao.
- This is an outfit whose sole purpose is to light up your nether regions. There are 25 of these on the site.
- Men in skirts! Men in skirts!
- Fairy costume, silicone not included
- Ricky's has a whole section called "Indian" in which they've tossed both the nation of Indian and Native Americans. Somehow, this costume, known as
- But this one is!