Halloween or Williamsburg Tumblr Asks the Tough Questions
"What are you supposed to be?"
"Oh, Iâ€™m a Rubikâ€™s cube grandma. You?"
"This isn't a costume. I just sell antique trash."
- "I donâ€™t care if they arenâ€™t prescription. I like how they look."
- "This isn't a panda costume, I just spend all my time repurposing Etsy pillows."
- For Halloween this year, he decided to go as a gay lumberjack with a shoebox for a hat, or as he liked to call it, "Tuesday."
- "Nah, I'm just in a band."
- "The only difference between this and what I normally wear is that today I'm wearing pants."