Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The Sugarman, $38
- NEW YORK, NY - OCTOBER 06: A copy of the Wall Street Journal and an apple are left in remembrance to Steve Jobs, founder and former CEO of Apple Inc., outside the Apple Store on West 14th Street on October 6, 2011 in New York City. Jobs, who died October
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· The President of Goorin Bros. Hat Shop on New York vs. California
· The Post Weighs in on Urban Outfitters vs the Navajo Nation
· Meanwhile, at Elie Tahari, Day Dresses Are $99
· The Jil Sander Sale Does You One Better with 85% Off Most Items
· Manhattan Apple Stores Will Close This Afternoon in Honor of Steve Jobs
· Racked Awards 2011: What's New York City's Best New Store?
· Decades Doubles the Fun with Uptown and Downtown Stores