Nine Couples Halloween Costumes, Ernie and Bert Included
- The powers that be at Sesame Street claim these two aren't a couple. But we're pretty sure they were winking when they said it.
- According to Smurf lore, Smurfette was created by Gargamel to turn the smurfs against each other, but she was so overwhelmed by smurf good-will and kindness that—excuse us, we got a little carried away. In sum: This is gross, right?
- Ricky's calls this one "Big Bird and Sassy Elmo," blatantly ignoring the fact that the Sesame Street version of Elmo is (a) a dude and (b) sassy in an entirely different way than those stockings insinuate.
- Adam and Eve: A perfect look for people who are shy about being naked but not shy about wearing one-piece flesh-toned bodysuits.
- Ladies, do you ever feel like you're dating a monkey? Men, do you ever feel like your lady is a witch? Here's a handy way to telegraph all your relationship issues to the world.
- Miss Piggy truly is everywhere right now. But would the editor of French Vogue really wear white tights with sandals?
- Desperately clingy but too claustrophobic for a two-person horse costume? Here's your solution.
- Evil Mad Hatter and Sexy Alice in Wonderland exist to make everyone else at the party reeeaaally uncomfortable.
- This outfit might actually be more tasteful than the original Disney version. Well played, Ricky's.