Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Here's a rundown of Uniqlo 34th Street's opening deals [Fashion Herald]
· Park Slope Barnes & Noble sells religious books to kids [FIPS]
· Jeggings: They've come for your children [Racked]
· Taylor Tomasi Hill goes from editor to model [BlackBook]
· Flash sale sites struggling due to lack of inventory [Reuters]
· Take a tour of Rachel Zoe's headquarters [The Coveteur]