Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Gwyneth Paltrow took her kids to a Halloween superstore [Page Six]
· Cathy Horyn on the new Bloomingdale's layout [NYT]
· New on the LES: Streetwear shop/arcade Community 54 [Bowery Boogie]
· Where to find pets in costumes this Halloween [NYDN]
· Six ways to wear booties [Refinery29]
· Men in heels:: So hot right now [NYT]
· Steve Jobs's turtlenecks were by Issey Miyake, not St. Croix [BlackBook]