Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· "Lower East Side" trademarker takes on Aeropostale [Bowery Boogie]
· Inside casaBAN, Bed-Stuy's modernist furniture shop [NYT]
· New Park Slope laundromat might want to spell-check its sign [FIPS]
· Terry Richardson dances with cardboard cutouts. Creepy! [Refinery29]
· eBay lets retailers use its e-commerce platform for free [All Things D]