Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Liz Claiborne to sell brands, change name [Forbes]
· Breaking: College kids no longer wear "twin sets and loafers" [NYT]
· Stacy London on how to get a job in fashion [Racked]
· Is Pippa Middleton dressed like a hipster—or just wearing flannel? [Us]
· A chat with the Cambridge Satchel Company [Fashionista]