Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Dagny & Barstow's Tips for Aspiring Store Owners
· So You Want a Tattoo? Here Are Some Tips on Picking a Shop
· Jay-Z Will Be Designing New Uniforms for His Brooklyn Nets
· Bergdorf Goodman Loves Flea Markets So Much, It's Hosting One
· Coming Soon: Uniqlo's Futuristic Innovation Project
· Century 21 Isn't Exactly More Peaceful on the Upper West Side