Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Long Island Couple Pays $175K to Replicate Carrie Bradshaw's Closet
· Watch the Trailer for Bill Cunningham New York
· Eric Daman on Gossip Girl and His Line for Charlotte Russe
· +J's Spring Collection Is Worth a Hike Through the Snow
· Evildoers Beware: MAC's Wonder Woman Pop-Up Shop Opens Today
· Barneys Hires Amanda Brooks as Women's Fashion Director