Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The Park Slope Food Co-op has a snowman of its own [Gothamist]
· Snow brings down the tennis bubble at a Boerum Hill gym [Brooklyn paper]
· There's plenty of +J left for guys at Uniqlo [Sugar Rock Catwalk]
· Erin Fetherston to swap RTW line for a lower-priced collection [The Cut]
· Trend forecaster sees True Grit style in our future [Business Insider]