Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Boutiques vs San Gennaro: An ongoing Nolita battle [VNY]
· Park Slope's Fifth-Avenue-only raffle [The Brooklyn Paper]
· Lady Gaga's fragrance will smell like blood and semen [Fashionista]
· Brooks Brothers will wholesale to Nordstrom [WWD, subscription req'd]
· A goodbye letter to Forever 21 [The Hairpin]