Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Are the big box stores of Columbus Square good or bad for the UWS? [WSJ]
· City councilman calls for interactive map of summer street fairs [NYP]
· The 127 mobsters arrested last week were all badly dressed [NYP]
· Anna Wintour keeps re-wearing the same pair of shoes [FabSugar]
· Diesel appears to have purchased an island [Daily Front Row]
· Contrary to assumptions, couture is going strong [Fashionologie]