Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Greenpoint's Franklin Street shopping strip gets some publicity [WSJ]
· Inside the Japanese fashion exhibit at FIT [Opening Ceremony]
· City cabbies adopt new dress code [NYT]
· Gisele and half-naked goblin frolic in Balenciaga's new campaign [Fabsugar]
· Oscar de la Renta criticized Michelle Obama for wearing McQueen [WWD]
· Meanwhile, Barack Obama may have dyed his hair [Daily Mail]
· JWoww: Not just a designer, but also an artist [Gawker]