Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Nanette Lapore talks wine and porn-as-inspiration [Page 6]
· Kenneth Cole's closing stores including Rockefeller Center flagship [Crain's]
· Introducing the newest Real Housewife of New York [WWD]
· Guess founder accuses employees of stealing, is wrong [LAT]
· Wal-mart's tween-y, techie, green-y cosmetics launch [WWD]
· Retail sales are up, so are prices [WSJ]
· Intermix on clearance [MAS]