Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Columbus Square looks for small businesses to join the chains [Curbed NY]
· Is NYC's closest Walmart the worst one ever? [Gawker
· Sephora by OPI plans Glee-themed nail polish [WWD, subscription req'd]
· Groupon completes a $950 million round of financing [TechCrunch]
· Survey finds 89% of women don't want to dress their age [CNBC]
· H&M plans Sweden-only collab with fashion blogger [Telegraph]