Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· CBS producer: Covering FNO is "like going to war" [NDYN]
· Fashion Week will be more open to the public thanks to one woman [NYT]
· Moncler opens in Bergdorf as well as Soho [5th at 58th]
· Gift basket kings Harry & David to pop up on Fifth Avenue [Crain's]
· Karl Lagerfeld has canceled his runway show [Racked National]
· Forget androgyny: Acne launches transexual collection [Wallpaper]