Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Jacques Torres to replace Godiva at Rockefeller Center [Crain's]
· Bowery bike-and-coffee pop-up Rapha Cycle about to pop down [Bowery Boogie]
· Why new-to-US site ASOS isn't scared of Gilt or HauteLook [Portfolio]
· Pantone just released the world's coolest Visa cards [UnBeige]
· Milan Fashion Week rejects plus-sized runway show [Styleite]