Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Aeropostale will open in downtown Brooklyn this fall [McBrooklyn]
· Antique store Olde Good Things debuts an Amsterdam Avenue location [MUW]
· Sara Samoiloff moves from Avenue A to Orchard Street [Bowery Boogie]
· Tim Gunn calls Isaac Mizrahi a "terrible, terrible, terrible person" [Gawker]
· A dude critiques women's fall fashion [DailyCandy]
· Why fashion actually benefits from copying [Freakonomics Blog]