Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Alexander Wang's party was carnival-themed, and it was delightful [The Cut]
· Anna Wintour blew off NYFW for the US Open [The Emperor's Old Clothes]
· New fashion exhibit at the Museum of the City of New York [NYP]
· Carroll Gardens loses a newish baby store [Bococaland]
· Lady Gaga's stylist Nicola Formichetti in at Thierry Mugler [Fashionologie]
· Chinese immigrants are redefining "Made in Italy" in Prato [NYT]