Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Sephora decides to press charges against Caroline Giuliani after all [NYDN]
· Designer Kimberly Taylor on how she got her start [Fashionista]
· Naomi Campbell's blood diamond testimony doesn't add up [NYP]
· How perfume company Creed survives without a big ad budget [NYP]
· Toms will donate its millionth pair of shoes next month [WWD]
· Studies find it's better to spend on experiences than stuff [NYT]
· Victoria Beckham is planning a line of handbags [ShinyStyle]