Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· An early guide to New York Fashion Week [Daily Front Row]
· Lower East Side record store Sound Library has shuttered [Bowery Boogie]
· ...and a Williamsburg record shop is turning into a burrito place [Eater NY]
· Lindsay Lohan is now Marc Ecko's "digital muse" [People StyleWatch]
· A.B.S. to make knockoffs of Chelsea Clinton's wedding dress [Daily Beast]
· Blackberry is trying hard to compete with the iPhone and the Droid [NYP]