Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The Gap tells people to put some pants on [Stephanie Marcus]
· Shop Brooklyn returns next week [All About Fifth]
· As Duane Reade grows, another indie pharmacy falls [NYCthe Blog]
· Levi's teams up with old-school outdoor company Filson [WWD]
· Do all your online shopping in one place courtesy WWWD's new site [Fashionista]
· Humanity's desire for luxury might be innate [Wired]