Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· This Fashion Week will have more menswear than ever before [WWD]
· A kids' consignment shop for Prospect-Lefferts Garden [Hawthorne Street]
· Opera singer talks about working at Fairway [NYT]
· Elie Tahari just opened a big store inside Saks [NYP]
· Why it's OK to talk about female politicians' shoes [Jezebel]
· Rebecca Minkoff is venturing into footwear [WWD, subscription req'd]