Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Daffy's Atlantic Avenue gets rid of individual dressing rooms [FIPS]
· Bed bugs strike the Elle offices [Runnin' Scared]
· One man's epic quest to regain his lost pants [NYT]
· Four words: Hello Kitty Doc Martens [Fashion Binge]
· Apple plans a mini iPad (or as we like to call it, an iPhone) [NYP]
· At long last, here's Coco Rocha full wedding dress [@Oh_So_Coco/Twitter]