Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Free People is selling a $1000 bag [FMMH]
· Bebe plans to shutter its sporty PH8 division [WWD]
· Ferragamo tries to attract younger customers with mid-height heels [The Cut]
· The Mad Men costumes will be less flashy this season [Glamour]
· Speaking of TV: Will Karl Lagerfeld cameo on Gossip Girl? [Glamour]
· Repetto teamed up with Comme des Garçons on ballet flats [Telegraph]
· Is the little black dress over? [Guardian]