Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Girls are buying illegal Lady Gaga-inspired giant-eye contacts online [NYT]
· Retailers are expecting a slow summer, sales-wise [NYP]
· A list of natural beauty ingredients backed by science [Good]
· This diamond-encrusted iPhone 4 costs only $20,000 [Engadget]
· Lily Allen's new store will source from her closet [People StyleWatch]
· Why Daphne Guinness stopped the Isabella Blow auction [FT]
· Behold: Kate Moss for Isabel Marant [Denimology]