Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Animal-print Doc Martens will soon hit Opening Ceremony [OC]
· No lingerie-clad models in Times Square this National Underwear Day [WWD]
· Macy's goal with Madonna line: To attract tweens, of course [WSJ]
· Karl Lagerfeld isn't a fan of the new Coco Chanel biopic [My Fashion Life]
· Sofia Coppola is directing an ad for Dior [Catwalk Queen]