Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Whole Foods is still trying to make up its mind about Gowanus [Brooklyn Paper]
· New York might lose some Jennifer Convertible stores [Crain's]
· Nina Garcia has a new gig as Target's fashion expert [WWD]
· Fashion editors are popping up in ad campaigns [Elle]
· Sad side effect of the recession: Christmas sales in July [USA Today]
· Snoop kills lackluster clothing line [ShinyStyle]
· Erin Wasson and RVCA might be through [Fashionista]