Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· An 800,000-square-foot shopping mall is coming to Flushing [WSJ]
· Gossip Girl plans two episodes around Fashion's Night Out [Page Six]
· Another look at Rebecca Minkoff's men's line [Sugar Rock Catwalk]
· Madison Avenue's elderly robber still at large [City Room]
· Michelle Obama accused of wearing an oil spill-themed dress [Daily Intel]
· Is Rodarte's MAC line a tasteless reference to the Juarez murders? [The Cut]
· Superdry is becoming a major player [Independent]