Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Swarovski awards presenters at the CFDAs: Alexa Chung, Ed Westwick [WWD]
· The Bowery loses yet another lighting store [Bowery Boogie]
· EDUN and African children design World Cup tees for Barneys [Vogue]
· Suspenders: Not over yet, according to Chloe Sevigny [BlackBook]
· Urban Outfitters has launched a beauty shop [Refinery29]