Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Vogue threatens to sue over phrase "Fashion's Night Out" [Vancouver Sun]
· Ann Taylor's 34th Street landlord won't let Guess move in [The Real Deal]
· iPad thieves target the UWS Apple store [NYP]
· All those clogs bought Rachel Comey a Soho loft [NYT]
· Whyever is this skintight nude romper on sale? [Daddy Likey]
· Retailers are starting to add Polyvore links to their sites [WWD]
· More clothing brands are courting the plus-sized market [NYT]