Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· It's somehow legal for Key Food to change sell-by dates [Brooklyn Paper]
· Orlando Bloom had a minor meltdown at Bergdorf this weekend [Page Six]
· Spanx launches a swimwear line [The Daily Obsession]
· CFDA to launch a book about designers' homes [Fashionista]
· What to expect from M.A.C.'s forthcoming Disney-villain line [Nylon]
· Missoni branches out into kidswear [WWD]