Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The Fjallraven sale has no bags, but lots of coats [The Choosy Beggar]
· Looking for locally-made furniture with designer Ron Gilad [NYT]
· 80's haircuts are totally back in Harlem [NYT]
· Kenneth Cole is selling tees to raise money for oil spill cleanup [WWD]
· Why Apple underestimated demand for the iPhone 4 [USA Today]
· Limited Brands is selling its stake in The Limited [NYT]