Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Nordstrom Rack will be located down a flight of stairs [The Shophound]
· Chain stores, banks among the ten things that make NYC ugly [Lost City]
· Is this Soho child the next Tavi? [The Cut]
· Times Square bomb suspect once worked at Elizabeth Arden [WWD]
· Shoppers bought less in April, but still spent on spring fashion [NYP]
· What to wear to a spring wedding [Fashionista]