Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Andrew Mukamal likes Doughnut Plant, boutique Hotoveli [Refinery29]
· If Brooklyn likes Target, it'll love Walmart, says Walmart [Brooklyn Paper]
· Christopher Kane's Versus has taken over Versace on Fifth [Fashionista]
· The Selby for Converse vs the Cobrasnake for Helmut Lang [BlackBook]
· Britney Spears really is designing for Candie's [StyleList]