Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Bergdorf Goodman windows celebrate the Met Gala [Modelizing]
· New co-op Con Artist moves into THECAST's former LES home [BoweryBoogie]
· A slideshow from the Kentucky Derby, aka National Crazy Hat Day [Jezebel]
· You don't need a doctor to get eyelash-growing drug Latisse [NYT]
· What designers can learn from the Halston documentary [Fashionista]
· Are new mannequins encouraging manorexia? [NYMag]
· Big in Japan: Men wearing leggings under shorts [The Sartorialist]