Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· What the stars of Sex and the City 2 wore to the NYC premiere [Ferohhhsh]
· Is Brooklyn's opposition to Wal-Mart disappearing? [NYP]
· Busted cameras might help in Billy's Antiques subway sign case [DNAinfo]
· Ann Taylor Photoshops not just their models, but also their clothes [Jezebel]
· Controversy: The ad for Huggies denim diapers uses the p-word [NYT]
· Collabs: Eley Kishimoto designs for Anthropologie [Fashionista]
· Chanel announces its spring sale [Mizhattan]