Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Ground broken on E. 57th's reduced-size Whole Foods [The Real Deal]
· Wild Olive Market comes to East Harlem [HarlemCondoLife]
· 6pm accidentally priced everything at $49.99—or did they? [Gawker]
· Elena Kagan is not very fashionable, confirms Robin Givhan [WaPo]
· Halston unveils turtleneck-heavy menswear collection [WWD]
· Taiwanese iPhone factory has had nine suicides this year [BBC]