Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A rave review for Costello Tagliapietra x Uniqlo [Fashionista]
· Nancy Koltes: No longer in Nolita, but still alive and kicking [Cherrypatter]
· Marc Jacobs poses nude to advertise new cologne Bang [WWD]
· Tumi refocuses on function, not fashion [WWD, subscription req'd]
· This Ukrainian designer hasn't let being blind hinder his career [ABC News]
· Clothing line gets in trouble for Hilter ads in Sicily [Telegraph]